(11-17 GT; 12-13 BOSS 302)
- McLeod "RST" Twin Disc
- Perfect for Street or Strip
- Handles Up to 800 Horsepower
- 8-Bolt Billet Steel Flywheel Included
- Dual Organic Friction Discs
- 23 Spline
- Fits 2011-2017 Ford Mustang GT; 2012-2013 Boss 302
Street Or Strip. The McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch is perfect for aggressive street driving and occasional drag strip use. Able to hold up to 800hp the RST Twin Disc Clutch kit is ideal for extreme horsepower Mustangs that need a good reliable street clutch.
Twin Organic Discs. Featuring organic faced twin sprung hub friction discs; this RST Clutch will provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort and excellent release characteristics, making this a very driver friendly clutch suitable for all street performance enthusiasts.
Billet Steel Flywheel. Manufactured from billet steel for extra strength, the included McLeod Flywheel features a ring gear of 164 teeth, a neutral balance and an eight bolt main pattern. Steel flywheels are perfect for street and race applications where off the line acceleration is desired.
Application. The McLeod RST Twin Disc 800HP Organic Clutch Kit with 8-Bolt Steel Flywheel; 23 Spline is fits 2011-2017 Ford Mustang GT and 2012-2013 BOSS 302 models equipped with a MT-82 manual 23-spline transmission.
McLeod RST Twin Disc 800HP Clutch Kit with 8-Bolt Steel Flywheel; 23 Spline
- Fits: 2011-2017 GT with a MT-82 transmission
- Fits: 2012-2013 BOSS 302 with a MT-82 transmission
- Disc Dimensions: 9-11/16" x 23T x 1"
- 23 Metric Spline
- Horse Power Rating: Up to 800
- Includes: Pressure plate, two clutch disc, floater plate, performance steel flywheel, and pilot tool.
It's recommended that you add an SR Performance Braided Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line during your new clutch install. Stock plastic clutch lines can fail during aggressive driving. Stainless steel clutch lines help prevent gear lockout and provide superior clutch pedal feel, even under the toughest conditions.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov